Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Princess MIsha


We had an amazing weekend. We celebrate our beautiful granddaughter's 4th birthday with a Princess in the Park Party in my and Joe's home town, surrounded by family and friends. It was so wonderful to see everyone together laughing and loving, I love our families!

The grandkids had a blast with their cousins running around causing mischief at the park.

It's hard to 
believe our princess is getting so big. Where do the years go? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Afterwards it was wonderful to spend the evening with my dear friend from school and her husband. She and I have been besties since 3rd grade, so roughly 35years!!! And as is apt to happen in life, over the years we would go our own paths and lose touch here and there, but all it took was a phone call or email and we were right back in high school. And Saturday night was no different. Loved our time together reminiscing and laughing. So many memories and unfortunately we remember them all! ROFL.
I can't wait to spend more time together, truly a treasure of a friendship. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


as a side note, I just realized that I'm right in the middle of our family's living generations...
my grandmother, my mom, ME, my son, my granddaughter.. We truly are a very blessed family to be surrounded by so much love.

~Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment